1. Information We Collect From Users Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. may collect the following personally identifiable information : Email Address Phone Number Name Company Country
2. Information Which Is Not Personally Identifiable Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. may automatically collect the following information other than the personally identifiable information to optimise our service quality: IP Address Browser Type Domain Name Access Timings Operating System
3. How Information May Be Used
Personal information shared by you on Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. site may be used for:
Making or receiving payments, reminding about payments, services etc.
Informing you about our offers, services and products.
Maintaining and administering our services
Enabling personalization of our site for you
Sending emails about our newsletters which you can disable any time you wish to
Responding to customer queries.
Making our site secure and preventing it from any untoward happenings
Providing information to third parties who are performing as part of our services to you
Disclosing information about you wherever it is required by law of the land to do so to protect and safeguard your as well as our rights
Keeping all informations related to you up-to-date. In case you wish to alter, modify, provide or delete any information provided to us please contact us
Cookies are small pieces of information which are given by the web server to a web browser. Cookies are added to the computer with the purpose of uniquely identifying visitor’s browser. Cookies are used to improve and optimise the quality of our services provided to you. Cookies collect information about your use of the Site and stores your preferences and liking while using a site. Cookies by no means gives Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. any access to any personal information stored in your computer. You can choose to disable cookies by changing your cookies setting in your browser, but, doing so may disturb the service Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. provides to you and may disrupt the functioning of the site.
5. Social Media
If you happen to login or register on our site using any of the social media networking sites, we may get access to your profile and such other information present on it to the limit and extent allowed by you in your privacy settings of that site.
6. Children Under 13 Policy
Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. understands that privacy of children is of utmost importance and therefore, Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. does not take any personally identifiable information from children below 13 years of age unless and until such information is shared with parental guidance/consent. On coming to know that any child below the age of 13 has shared personally identifiable information on our site without parental guidance/consent, we reserve the right to delete such information.
agree with any of the changes so made, you may choose to discontinue or opt out from Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd.’s services.
8. Security of Personal Information
Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. shall at all times protect your personal information from any unethical or unauthorised use. Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. shall also keep all your personal information confidential and secure. It also ensures to follow adequate security measures and procedures to prevent misuse of your personal information.
9. Disclosures to Third Parties and Disclaimers
a. Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. shall not share any personally identifiable information shared by you to third parties unless they are performing or assisting in performing Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd.’s business, services, marketing, etc. and also agree to keep your information confidential.
b. Any personal information disclosed by you on our comments section, feedbacks column, message boards, etc. can be seen by others and hence, you are requested not to post any personal information on such platforms. In the event of such disclosures by you, Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. shall not be made liable.
d. Kanishka Software Pvt. Ltd. shall not disclose any of your personal information unless so required by any law enforcement agency.
11. Contact Us
202, 2nd Floor, The Crescent Business Park, Sakinaka Tele Exhange Lane, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai , Maharashtra, 400072, India.
12. Grievance Redressal Vinay Vikram Singh, the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000 E-mail: email@example.com. The Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances or the provider of information expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance. WITNESSES (Provide name, address, phone number, signature and date for each witness)